

So much for democracy, it would help if Julie replied to my letters and I did write and thank her for her vote on trident! I do print replies when I get them. It is pretty hard to find her views on Trident on the website. We all have busy lives especially women......Rob...........you don't even 'do tea'!
Julies office assistant Rob (see pic) writes to tell me off!!!
"I have written to you before about the way in which you continue to smear Julie’s name. I really think that it is past time that this ended.
I have been looking at your various websites, including ‘Dear Julie Morgan MP’ and ‘Welsh Women’s Voice’, for many weeks and am appalled by the way you twist Julie’s words and misrepresent her. Your recent post on Trident is typical. Julie is utterly opposed to Trident replacement, has told constituents as such, has said it on her website and rebelled against the Government on it last week. My views and hers are, not for the first time, completely at variance – I’m for replacing it, Julie is against – and that has no bearing whatsoever on her own views. You know full well that Julie has not gone “completely New Labour”. Nor is she an unthinking supporter of whatever Tony Blair proposes, as you constantly infer. Just because she doesn’t rebel against the Government every time that there’s a vote means nothing. She opposed tuition fees, the war in Iraq, Trident, benefit cuts – the list goes on.
This office is dealing with huge amounts of casework and enquiries from people who want advocacy and help. Add to that the fact that Julie has over the past two months been caring for her mum, who died last week, and the fact that your enquiries meet with a delay is therefore not unsurprising – but despite how accusatory your e-mails often are, I always pass them on to Julie and she reads and responds to them herself.
I cannot see what good it does you to continue to rage about Julie in this way and I ask you to stop.
Rob
...Now then......
Sorry you think this is raging! What do you do on your 'blog'? People can check Julies voting for New Labour record for themselves.
Julies office assistant Rob (see pic) writes to tell me off!!!
"I have written to you before about the way in which you continue to smear Julie’s name. I really think that it is past time that this ended.
I have been looking at your various websites, including ‘Dear Julie Morgan MP’ and ‘Welsh Women’s Voice’, for many weeks and am appalled by the way you twist Julie’s words and misrepresent her. Your recent post on Trident is typical. Julie is utterly opposed to Trident replacement, has told constituents as such, has said it on her website and rebelled against the Government on it last week. My views and hers are, not for the first time, completely at variance – I’m for replacing it, Julie is against – and that has no bearing whatsoever on her own views. You know full well that Julie has not gone “completely New Labour”. Nor is she an unthinking supporter of whatever Tony Blair proposes, as you constantly infer. Just because she doesn’t rebel against the Government every time that there’s a vote means nothing. She opposed tuition fees, the war in Iraq, Trident, benefit cuts – the list goes on.
This office is dealing with huge amounts of casework and enquiries from people who want advocacy and help. Add to that the fact that Julie has over the past two months been caring for her mum, who died last week, and the fact that your enquiries meet with a delay is therefore not unsurprising – but despite how accusatory your e-mails often are, I always pass them on to Julie and she reads and responds to them herself.
I cannot see what good it does you to continue to rage about Julie in this way and I ask you to stop.
Rob
...Now then......
Sorry you think this is raging! What do you do on your 'blog'? People can check Julies voting for New Labour record for themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment